Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Prokofieff - Lyubov k trem apielsynam (Jemal Dalgat, 1962)

*
Lyubov k trem apielsynam  (Love for three Oranges)
Opera in 4 Acts

The King of Clubs - Viktor Rybinski
Leandr - Boris Dobrin
Truffaldino - Juri Jelnikoff
Fata Morgana - Nina Poliakova
Clarice - Lyntsia Rashkovets
Smeraldina - Nina Postavnicheva
Panthalon - Ivan Budrin
Celi - Gennadi Troitsky
The Prince - Vladimir Makhov
The Cooker - Georg Abramoff
Farfarello - Juri Jakushev
Linetta - Tamara Erofeyeva
Nicoletta - Tamara Medvedeva
Ninetta - Tatiana Kallistratova
The Master of Ceremonies - Ivan Kartavenko

Chorus and Orchestra of the Central TV and USSR Radio
Conductor - Jemal Dalgat

Recorded in 1962, Stereo Studio Recording
Transfer and remastering from OOP LPs Melodija, C 0349-54

5 comments:

Martina Casal said...

Muchas gracias Luz por este blog, desde la gran ola, donde cuelgas grabaciones increíbles generalmente fuera del repertorio.

¡Animo!

musmad said...

I am feeling incrediby dense, not for the first time. I can find no asterisk on this interesting site to click - except for the one on my keyboard, which does nothing that I can see. Help me please before I wipe out.

Luz said...

Under the cover to the left

musmad said...

thank you so much - I thought the asterisk was a speck on my screen!

Luigi said...

Buenos días,

¿Serías tan amable de subir otra vez esta grabación?

Muchas gracias